Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Welcome.

Launching this blog was a natural for me. There’s nothing I enjoy more than sharing information about the wonderful, whacky world of branding. As someone who has practiced the art of advertising, sales promotion and direct marketing for almost 25 years, I’m always looking for information, opinions, news and trends on my favorite subject. There is always something new going on. Things that make you say, “What in the world were they thinking?” Other things that make you say, “Why didn’t I think of that?”

Some of the content you see here can also be found in my firm’s quarterly newsletter, Advertising & Other Creative Stuff. I try to include as many interesting things as possible, but an e-newsletter has to be short and sweet. Here, on the other hand, we’ll talk as much as we want. So feel free to share your thoughts on branding. And you can be sure we won’t run out of things to talk about!

No comments: